The Outcast Master Plan, also known as the Doublecross Card Puzzle, is a picture of the ultimate plan of The Outcast and is obtainable through the codes in the Doublecross books. The last cards of the four books in the Doublecross series will complete the puzzle.
- Like the previous series, Doublecross has a card puzzle. The Clue Hunt have The Cahill Fire Puzzle, Cahills vs.Vespers have the The Star Map Puzzle, and Unstoppable have Antidote Code Puzzle.
- It shows the blueprint of The Outcast master plan.
- The symbols at the center of the photo might be pertaining to the disasters which will be replicated by The Outcast.
- They are symbols for the four elements, water, air, earth, and fire.
- The aforementioned symbols in the puzzle are also included at the top left of the cards in the book, Mission Titanic have the water symbol, Mission Hindenburg have the symbol for air, Mission Hurricane have the symbol for earth, and lastly Mission Atomic have the fire symbol.
|Number||Name||Front||Back||Where To Get||Card Symbol|
|341||Grace's Guidance||Mission Hindenburg||Air|
|350||Aerial View||Mission Hurricane||Earth|
|353||The Ringleader||Mission Atomic||Fire|
Doublecross Card Puzzle
The order of the Doublecross Card Puzzle is: