This article is a mess. It could use a rewrite, recategorization, restructuring, information addition, or any other number of fixes. Please do so if you can.
Guardians are a third group/family involved in the world of Cahills (second group with alliance next to the Cahills) who protect the pieces of the Doomsday device, which includes Gideon's Ring, The De Virga World Map, Il Milione, the Medusa, an astrolabe, an armillary sphere, gears, electromagnets, The Book of Ingenious Devices, The Apology for a Great Transgression, the Antikythera Mechanism and the Voynich Manuscript. They are often referred to as 'G.' Not much is known about them yet.
- They protect the pieces of the Doomsday Device and they move them from place to place until they find the right place to hide it.
- Atticus Rosenbloom is currently the only known, alive Guardian.
- There are no known strongholds for the Guardians, though Pompeii is a possible one.
- Their greatest enemies are the Vespers.
- Atticus Rosenbloom
- Astrid Rosenbloom (deceased)
- Jane Sperling (deceased)
- Tycho Brahe (deceased)
- Ferdinand Magellan (deceased)
- Marco Polo (deceased)
- Jake Rosenbloom
- Kublai Khan (deceased)
- Leonardo da Vinci (deceased)
- Abraham Lincoln (deceased)
- Christopher Columbus (deceased)