Buchanan Holt is Eisenhower Holt's father. He was born in 1931 and died in 1982.
Buchanan Holt was the rising star of the Tomas branch. He was a great athlete and a skilled Clue hunter. But Arthur Trent purposely falsely reported him and told the Tomas that he was a spy for the Ekats, and they claimed he was a traitor. He raised his only son, Eisenhower, all by himself, due to his wife dying from an unknown cause. He was obsessed with turning Eisenhower into a top agent and Clue hunter because he wanted to make sure his son would not suffer the same fate he did.
- Eisenhower Holt - Son
- Mary-Todd Holt - Daughter-in law
- Hamilton Holt - Grandson
- Madison Holt - Granddaughter
- Reagan Holt - Granddaughter
- Thomas Cahill - Great x 19 Grandfather
- He was a skilled athlete and Clue hunter.
Buchanan does not appear online.
Buchanan's main card is Card 239.